Reelcraft Clean Air Hose Reels -7000 Series
The Reelcraft 7000 clean air hose series provides a safe and efficient respiratory component. Plus the fluid path isdesigned with non-corrosive stainless steel. Properly installed, Reelcraft’s 7800 OLB21 clean air reel is designed to reduce the operator’s burden of managing long lengths of hose.
When the reel is not in use, expensive respitory hoses are stored out of harms way. The reel holds 50’ of 3/8’ I.D. neoprene hose.
BENEFITS of the Reelcraft Clean Air Hose Reels:
• Safety Reel stores hoses up and out of the way when not in use, reducing possibility of slips, trips, and falls.
• Strength Base and guide arm are made from heavy gauge steel and robotically welded for superior strength.
• Versatile Multi-positional guide arm feasily allows for ceiling, wall or floor mount and adjusts with the removal/repositioning of four bolts.
CLEAN AIR HOSE REEL / SERIES 7000 - MADE IN USA
• Maximum pressure 500 psi
• Corrosion resistant baked-on powder coat finish
• Maximum temperature 210° F (99° C)
• Stainless steel, full-flow shaft and swivel
• Standard finish is blue
• Fluid path is sterilized before assembly
These Clean AIr hose reels are excellent for these APPLICATIONS
• Chemical Handling