Why you should use Reelcraft hose reels
Practical & proven reasons to use Reelcraft hose reels,
electric cord reels and welding cable reels:
Reels help you work more efficiently
• An organized, clean workplace is proven to be more efficient.
• Reelcraft Reels makes hose handling more safer and efficient.
• Manage your hose better and decrease labor costs.
Increase your work safety and meet OSHA guidelines
• Reduce accidents by using Reelcraft hose reels
• Reduce insurance expense when safety is improved by using hose reels
• OSHA says reduce your slips, trips and falls:
Slips, trips and falls constitute the majority of general industry accidents, which cause 15% of all accidental deaths, and are second only to motor vehicles as a cause of fatalities. The OSHA standards for walking and working surfaces apply to all permanent places of employment, except where only domestic, mining, or agricultural work is performed (www.osha.gov).
Protect your Equipment with retractable reels
• Hoses and cords can last up to five times longer when stored on a Reelcraft reel.
• Avoid replacing expensive hoses,cables and cords that get run over by fork lifts and other vehicles by using hose, cord and cable reels.
Help Stop Leakages with Hose Reels
• Hoses on Reelcraft reels can reduce the threat of expensive air and water leakages.
The Bottom Line:
• You can increase your work productivity by safely locating hoses and cords where you need them on hose reels.
All of these factors contribute to an improved work environment, which saves your company time, equipment and money.