Reelcraft introduces UR7000 Series spring retractable hose reels.
Designed to aide in the servicing/dispensing of urea on-board systems for late model diesel engines, these reels are an integral part in urea dispensing equipment found in truck stops, service stations and garages. Dispensing equipment is going to become more prevalent across the United States as the deadline for the federal emissions standard mandate of 2010 approaches. Reelcraft is offering a solution. The reel itself incorporates an all stainless steel fluid path and Viton® o-rings for the dispensing of this aqueous ammonia fluid.
• Corrosion Resistance Steel reels are individually powder coat painted prior to assembly for maximum corrosion resistance. Stainless models are nearly impervious to weathering.
• Heavy Duty Steel stampings are engineered with structural forms to give added strength and rigidity.
• Ease of Maintenance Open design allows for access to any wear items, guide arm and bumper stop are adjustable using only standard tools.
• Extended Hose Life Reel stores expensive hose up and out of harm’s way greatly extending the service life of hose.
- Designed for dispensing AUS32, Aqueous Urea Solution
- Goodyear DEF Dispensing Hose and adjustable bumper included
- Gasketed spring case
- Viton® o-rings
- 316 Stainless shaft and Super Swivel®
- Reels constructed from industrial grade carbon steel or 304L stainless steel.
- High quality stainless steel hose ferrules
Hose Inner Diameter
Hose Outer Diamter
Made in the USA
Reelcraft Industries is ISO 9001:2000 Certified Since 1996
Secure Online Ordering • Call Toll Free 1.888.229.9999 https://www.hosereels.biz/ is a division of McGuire Air Compressors Inc.
An Authorized Distributor for Reelcraft Hose Reels
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 1-888-229-9999 or Fax 336-229-9998